As per the directive of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, New Delhi, Anti- ragging Committee at Institute level is hereby constituted for prevention of the ragging and also to ensure the implementation of anti – ragging measures in the college campus.
Creating ragging free atmosphere in and outside the campus
To carryout regular checks for any ragging activity
To carryout surprise checks in ragging prone zones.
Creating awareness among students regarding acts and punishments pertaining to ragging activities
To ensure that there is no ragging in the campus or hostel
1) Cancellation of admission
2) Suspension from attending classes
3) Withholding / withdrawing scholarship/ fellowship and other benefits
4) Rustication from the institution for period ranging from 1 to 4 semesters.
5) Lodging of FIR with local policy leading to arrest